2. I wish that I lived part time in Atlanta so that I could see my two children, my son-in-law and granddaughter more often.
3. I wish that in my retirement years I didn’t have to spend so much time trying to fight Medicare for a CGM for my husband.
5. I wish that Laddie, Sue from New York and myself could sit down together and have a cup of coffee.
6. I wish I could eat anything that my heart desired and not gain any weight.
7. I wish that I could tweak my nose and have my house magically get cleaned.
8. Most of all, I wish the decision from our Administrative Law Judge would get here. Waiting for over five months…and still waiting…is way too long.